Dayne's Weekend Goals (with some Taylor Swift on the side)

Hi all,

It’s FRIDAY! And I couldn’t be happier! A couple weekends ago, I set certain goals that I wanted to accomplish that weekend….and many of you know how my weekend got sidetracked as I went on an impromptu trip to New York.

Anyways, this weekend I’m back on the wagon, and I’m ready to set some goals! Here we go:

1. Make my t-shirt for the…wait for it….TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!

So excited that Mrs. Collier and I are going to be on the ground at Nationals Park (close to the stage) on Tuesday to see our FAVORITE artist of ALL TIME! TAYLOR SWIFT! Tuesday, I’ll be posting about the importance of concert attire and when it’s appropriate to be campy or not…In the meantime, I have 1989 on replay all weekend long! Who’s with me Swifties??!! Mrs. Collier and I will be Periscoping live at the concert on Tuesday. Make sure to follow me on Periscope to get an exclusive view of the concert! Follow me: thedailydayne


2. Finish Paper Towns by John Greene

I have been absolutely tearing through this read. It’s quirky, cute, and fun! EXACTLY what I look for in a young adult novel. Greene knows what he’s doing.

3. Finish the third season of “Orange is the New Black”

The latest outing for this Netflix original has been its best! I love that they are moving the spotlight off Piper and really diving deep into the histories of the other inmates. I have three episodes left and I’m going to knock them all out this weekend! (P.S.: Can we talk about Ruby Rose on Monday? #WCE)

Hope you all have a great weekend and accomplish everything you set out on!

-Dayne

37 comments

  1. I loved season 3 of OITNB. Can't wait to see all your photos/videos of T.Swift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will DEF share! Do you have Periscope?

      Delete
  2. I would straight up leave my husband for Ruby. Girl is hot. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you get to go to the T-swift concert!! awe you need to finish OITNB- you won't be disappointed and I will have to put paper towns on my to read list! :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't WAIT to finish OITNB! And add me on Periscope to watch some of the concert on Tuesday! It should be AWESOME! I have floor seat! :D

      Delete
  4. I am so jealous of your Taylor Swift concert plans! I loved this season of OITNB. Ruby Rose is far, far too good looking. I didn't read Paper Towns but I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby Rose is AMAZING! LOVE HER! And I'm excited for Taylor! #Tay4Life

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate! My wife and kids are obsessed with Taylor and OITNB! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Taylor is awesome! You should join in on their obsession :)

      Delete
  7. Fun! I would love to go to a Taylor Swift concert! And I keep hearing about Periscope, but I still have no idea what it is, lol. I'll have to look that up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry up and get it so you can watch some of the concert on Tuesday! It's such a fun app!

      Delete
  8. I finished the 3rd season this morning. Honestly I am so over piper. She is really annoying! & o have enjoyed seeing how others have ended up there And their stories. Season 4 please! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am over Piper as well. The show would be just as awesome (if not better) without her!

      Delete
  9. Oh, T.Swift. SO JEALOUS!
    I honestly must say that I wasn't as addicted to this season of OITNB...watched it all anyways, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caitlin! YES!!!! TAYLORRR!!!! :D Also, this season of OITNB was definitely different than the first two. Most people either love this season or hate it!

      Delete
  10. How I would love to attend TS concert at MetLife stadium, but I'm out of country and will totally miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you have Periscope, follow me and check in to watch on Tuesday night!

      Delete
  11. So jealous that you get to go the Taylor Swift concert!!! Everyone is into Orange is the new Black. . . am I missing out? Should I start watching the series?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Get on Netflix and don't stop binge watching until you're finished! :D

      Delete
  12. Man I need to start the new season of Orange is New Black. I keep forgetting. Right now I'm currently super caught up in Scandal :). Have a good weekend Dayne!

    Stephanie @ Thedishbcs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. To be honest I am so tired of Piper's storyline, they could kill her off and I just wouldn't EVEN CARE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got to the part where she has organized the panty brigade! Ugh......

      Delete
  14. I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT WITHOUT ME.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hate! #JustLove :) Add me on periscope so you can be there in spirit! @thedailydayne :D

      Delete
  15. So fun! Enjoy the concert and HAPPY FRIDAY! wahoooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I'll let you know how the concert goes! :D

      Delete
  16. I've been meaning to read Paper Towns for the longest time… I'm thinking now would be a good time to start, ahaha! Also me and TSwift are like soul-sisters (it's whatever. *cue sassy hand flip*) so I'm definitely jelly that you get to see her in concert…. livin' my dream! <3

    -Brooke of The Pink Lyme ( www.thepinklyme.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA!!! So sassy! LOVE IT!!!!!! Make sure to tune into Periscope on Tuesday to catch a sneak peek into the show!

      Delete
  17. I've already finished OITNB season three! I want more! I also really want to read that book Paper Towns. Sounds good. Have so much fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shann! Hope I get my goals DONE!!!!!

      Delete
  18. Omg not going to lie, kinda jealous your going to see Taylor Swift! Hope you have the best time EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  19. True Life: I've Become A Taylor Swift Fan. Please post pics & stuff ASAP. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Luv Tay Tay! Shake it off for all of us lol Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a fun weekend ahead of you! Between reading and going to see Taylor I bet you are so excited! I hope you enjoy yourself! Good luck on your goals!
    ~Amanda Marie~

    ReplyDelete